Donald John Trump ( born June 14, 1946, in New York City) is an American media personality and businessman who served as 45th President of the United States from 2017 to 2021. He is the fourth of five children of Frederick C. and Mary MacLeod Trump. In 1971, he became president of his father Fred Trump’s real estate company, which he renamed the Trump Organization. Born and raised in Queens, New York City, Trump attended Fordham University and the University of Pennsylvania and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in 1968.
Donald trump family Tree
Father: Fred Trump, was of German descent
Mother: Mary McLeod, is of Scottish descent.
Wives: Donald Trump had a total of three wives.
- Ivana Trump(1977-1992)
- Marla Maples(1993-1999)
- Melania Trump(2005- Present)
Children: Donald Trump has a total of five children from all three wives.
- Donald Trump Jr. (Born on 1977) – (Son of Donald trump and Ivana trump)
- Ivanka Trump (Born on 1981) – (Daughter of Donald trump and Ivana trump)
- Eric Trump (Born on 1984)- (Son of Donald trump and Ivana trump)
- Tiffany Trump (Born on 1993)- (Daughter of Donald trump and Marla Maples)
- Barron Trump (Born on 2006)- (Son of Donald trump and Melania trump)
Donald Trump siblings
- Maryanne Trump Barry (Born in 1937)– She is Donald Trump’s eldest sister. And, she was a senior federal judge in the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. However, she became inactive in 2017 and took retirement in 2019.
- Fred Trump Jr. (Born in 1938)– Donald Trump’s older brother. He died of heart attack at the age of 42, on 26 Sep 1981.
- Elizabeth Trump Grau (Born in 1942) – An older sister of Trump. Worked as an administrative assistant for Chase Manhattan Bank.
- Robert Trump (Born in 1948) – Younger brother of Donald Trump. He worked as Bussiness Executive in the Trump’s Organization.
His Early life
When Trump graduated from the University of Washington, he moved to real estate. As a young man, he took over his father’s company and renamed it Trump Organization. Donald John Trump developed his father’s real estate business (Fred Trumps), building and renovating skyscrapers, hotels, casinos, and golf courses. In 1980, he opened the Grand Hyatt, making him the city’s best-known developer.
Moreover, Donald was educated at the New York Military Academy and the Wharton School of Finance and Commerce at the University of Pennsylvania.
In 2000, Trump run for the Republican Party nomination in the US presidential election in California and Michigan primaries. But, withdrew from the race in February 2000. However, In 2011 Trump speculated about running in 2012 against President Barack Obama.
In February 2011, he made his first appearance at the conservative political action conference (CPAC). And also, he gave speeches in the early primaries.
In case you missed it: https://editorialsview.com/interesting-and-weird-facts-about-united-states-of/
Donald Trump Four years of Presidency(2017-2021)
Donald Trump won the 2016 election after a campaign that defied norms and attracted public attention from the start. Most importantly, his four years in the White House have exposed extraordinary fractures in American society. And also, putting little doubt that he is a figure unlike any other in the history of the United States.
Former President Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, won in 2016 against both Democrat and Republican Hillary Clinton but lost his bid for re-election to Democrat Joe Biden in 2020.
His four years of Presidency proved to be very beneficial for some of the nations. For example, Israel, Russia, Japan, India, and Australia. On the other hand, some nations saw a very bad time during Donald Trump’s tenure. For example, China, Iran, Pakistan, and North Korea.
Some interesting Facts about his presidential career
- Firstly, there are strong allegations that Russia interfered in the US election to get Trump elected in 2016.
- This is why, USA had good relations with Russia under his leadership.
- Above all, Trump won the support of millions of voters in 2020. But, the dangerous reality is that much of the Republican Party insists on disproving the results. And, weakening the bipartisan administration in some states, where they have a legislative majority.
- In 2016, Donald Trump stunned the political world. As he became the first person to be elected president of the United States without government or military experience.
- Over ethnic and cultural lines, his policies seemed to be of bipartisan polarization.
- Moreover, he made some tough immigration policies.
- Moreover, his embrace of white supremacist groups, and support for vile regimes around the world have portrayed America in a negative light.
- He is the only president in the world to be blocked from all social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- President Trump was the first president since 1869 to refuse to attend his successor’s(Joe Biden) inauguration.
- Above all, he defended the sovereignty of the United States by withdrawing from the United Nations Global Compact on Migration.
- And also, Suspended work permit documents for foreigners arriving at ports of entry, to remove those already in the United States illegally.
- Complete new H-1B provisions to end the expulsion of workers from the United States.
- And also, amended the administrative instruments necessary for issuing H-1B visas.
- Donald Trump is the first president in US history to be impeached twice.
How he ended his tenure
President Donald Trump’s time in the White House came to an end in 2021. But his influence has continued to shape politics in Washington and the rest of the nation, for better or worse, during his four years in office.
From early legislative successes such as a massive federal tax overhaul in 2017 to a second historic impeachment trial and months of unrest in the US Capitol, Trump’s tenure has been marked by a standards-busting approach to the office, which delights supporters and alarms critics around the clock. He left office before the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden.
Weakened by the fallout from the rampant coronavirus pandemic, plagued by bipartisan criticism of his response to months of false allegations of voter fraud, and stunned by losses in two crucial runoffs in traditionally red Georgia that gave Democrats control of the Senate.
The aftershocks of Donald Trump’s unique presidency will take years to occur in full historical context. It remains to be seen, whether his destructive policies will be adopted by other candidates for US office or whether other politicians will activate the same coalition of voters that Trump-inspired, or whether his positions on free trade, immigration, and other issues will subsequently be reflected in government policy for years to come.
You may also like: /https://editorialsview.com/lord-mountbatten-inside-edge-about-his-life/
Young Donald Trump
You would definitely like to know that how Trump looked when he was young. So, here we have some photos of young Donald trump captured in various events.
- In 1985,
2. In, 1986 Young Donald Trump going on the occasion.
3. Young Donald Trump Office photo, of 1989
4. Young Donald Trump at News interview
5. Attending a function with Family
6. 1987, Young Donald Trump at Interview