Sometimes you might have tried changing the alarm volume from the alarm interface. But in vain. Because you cannot change it from there. To do it, you need to go into the settings app. So here we will tell you everything about the iPhone alarm volume. It’s all settings and solutions.
How to change alarm volume in iOS
- In settings, open ‘sounds’.
- This ‘ringer and alerts’ adjustable bar will adjust the sound of your alarm.
- Drag it to the right to make it louder or to the left to make it quieter, you will hear a preview of that sound level as you drag it.
- By default, you cannot change this alarm and ring volume using the side volume buttons, but if you’d like the volume buttons to also affect the alarm sound, you can enable this
How to separate iPhone alarm volume from ringer
- Hold the Sleep/Wake button to stop or pause your alarm.
- Press and hold the volume buttons until the screen shows “End Event.”
- To go back to the Sleep/Wake button, just turn it on again.
- The volume buttons will have also a Taptic Engine. If you press them while you’re in an app that has a speech bubble, it’ll simulate speech.
Why can’t I change the alarm sound using the side volume buttons?
The side volume buttons are not related to the alarm volume. They do something else: show the volume level. Sometimes you need to be more specific than that. Use the volume bar buttons to set the alarm volume. Notice the volume level indicator at the top right corner of the screen. This indicator is tied to the volume bar. It’s almost like the volume bar contains information related to the volume bar itself.
Sometimes, when you hold down the side volume button you’ll see the buttons ‘glow’ with white dots. That’s the indicator that the volume bar has been selected. You can’t change this indicator. You can only control the volume with the volume bar itself. Also, the volume bar can be locked.
You may also like: https://editorialsview.com/android-auto-not-working-after-update-fix-it-now/
iPhone alarm so loud?
Just follow some simple steps to get rid of iPhone alarm loud voice.
- Go to Settings option.
- Then, select sounds & haptics.
- After that choose-Ringers & alerts.
- Final step is to enable “change with buttons”
And cheers you are done with loud and disturbing alarm volume in iPhone.
Can I use the side volume buttons to adjust my alarm sound?
Yes, you can. You can also Pick the Volume buttons which you will use to change the volume of your alarms.
The best way to wake up is to get out of bed, change your current environment and walk out the door. But in case the environmental conditions are not favorable to you to start your day, using an alarm can help you wake up on time and increase your productivity during your workday. Using an alarm is a very effective way to wake you up on time.
In case you missed it: https://editorialsview.com/how-to-get-water-out-of-you-phone-speaker/
It’s better than an alarm clock, just because you never know when your alarm will go off. If you’ve tried other ways to wake you up, you’d like this method better than the alarm clock. Hope you learned something new today!